GWM STORE warrants that all purchases of CASIO G-SHOCK, BABY-G watch (watches) will be repaired free of charge, subject to the terms and conditions below.
The product, except consumables or articles with limited resistance (e.g. battery, band, case), is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of one year from the date of purchase ("warranty period"). During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired using CASIO reconditioned replacement parts or the product will be replaced with the same or a similar reconditioned replacement model within a reasonable period of time. To obtain these warranty services, please take or send the product, postage paid, with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase, to GWM STORE or our sales representative. There will be no parts or labor charge to you for valid warranty services. Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended when sending the product for service that you package the product securely and send it insured, return receipt requested.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
(1) The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment;
(2) The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity;
(3) The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other
than a CASIO service center;
(4) The case, band, glass or battery is damaged or worn;
(5) The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service; or
(6) The warranty period has expired.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CASIO by GWM STORE.