Casio Baby-G Limited Edition BGA-250AP-2AJR "Aqua Planet" (JAPAN SET)
Casio Baby-G BGA-250 Series
G-SHOCK / BABY-G has been collaborating with various environmental groups since the late 1990s and continues to support groups. From 2018, we will support organizations sympathetically with the activities of a specific non-profit organization "Aqua Planet" that conducts revitalization of coral reefs.
In this model, blue color which symbolizes the beautiful sea is based on the base color, salmon pink which imaged coral eggs, and multi color of coral spreading in the color vividly in the sea are expressed by gradation on the dial. Also equipped with a neon illuminator that dials the dial in response to the built-in black light. When the light turns on, the hour and minute hands glow in pink and green, the logo of Aqua Planet that designed an anemone fish that lives in the coral emerges blue, reminiscent of a fantastic night ocean. Print out the Aqua Planet logo and the letters of "Love The Sea And The Earth" in the band and the symbol mark of "Love The Sea And The Earth" on the back cover. The package is a special design designed an adorable fish swimming fun in the beautiful sea where coral lives.
It is the emergence of a special model born from the spirit of protecting beautiful sea and protecting living things.
■ NEON ILLUMINATOR
By turning on the built-in black light LED, the area where the special fluorescent ink is applied / printed reacts, and light is emitted in colors such as blue, green and pink. I will produce playful fun.
"Aqua Planet" is an organization that conducts revitalization activities of coral reefs, actress Tsunaka Riko is the president and acting. Mr. Tanaka loves the sea of Okinawa and acts as Ambassador of Okinawa Prefecture, Okinawa Ambassador of Kurishima, Kumejima Tourism Ambassador, Ishigakijima Island Coral Ambassador, and so on. Particularly in activities, we are concentrating on coral conservation and regeneration, and we are doing transplant activities in the main island of Chita and collaboration with coral farming activities in Ishigakijima.
Package includes a booklet incorporating the purpose of this project.
- Case · Bezel Material: Resin
- Resin band
- Neo Bright
- Impact Structure (Shock Resist)
- Inorganic glass
- 10 ATM water resistant
- World time: 27 cities in the world (29 time zone, with daylight saving time setting function) + time display of GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
- Stopwatch (1 second, 60 minutes total, with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 60 minutes, measured in 1 second increments, auto repeat, with time advance notice function)
- Time alarm 5 pcs (With only 1 snooze function) · Time signal
- Full auto calendar
- 12/24 hour display switching
- LED light (neon illuminator, with afterglow function, with afterglow time change (1.5 sec / 3 sec))
- Accuracy: ± 30 seconds average monthly difference
- Battery life: about 3 years
- Size (H × W × D): 45.1 × 41 × 13.3 mm
- Weight: 33 g
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 Manual
- Original packaging