Casio G-Shock G-Squad Digital GBD-800UC-5
These are the latest additions to the G-SQUAD lineup of sports watches from G-SHOCK.
These new models feature multi-segment digital displays to improve readability and operation while engaged in sports. The digital display is divided into upper, middle, and lower sections, and there is a digital dial in the upper right. Each display area shows different measurement, timekeeping, and other information, which provides useful data about your daily activities.
These models come in a selection of fun sporty colors that are often used for sportswear, running shoes, and other sporting goods. A metal* front button and vapor deposition face add accent colors for striking designs.
Function-wise, the watch links with the G-SHOCK Connected phone app to provide access to a number of functions to support workouts.
Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, a programmable that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. The app also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, calculate the calories you burn, specify a daily step target, create timer combinations and send them to the watch, store stopwatch measurement data, view data, and more.
All of this combines to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable. Other features include app-based auto time setting correction and other features for more efficient timekeeping, and an Auto LED Light (super illuminator) to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim.
Back wings on the inside of the bands where they connect to the case, a new band ring shape that prevents sliding, and more band holes to allow better tightness adjustment, all combine to allow fine adjustment of band length for a more comfortable fit.
A mid-size design that's optimal for running and training, Bluetooth®, phone app linking and much more make these new G-SQUAD models the perfect choice for sports and athleisure wear.
- Phone Linking
• Step Count Graph with five exercise intensity levels
• Calories burned display
• Combinable timers
• Stopwatch measurement data log
• Auto time adjustment (Four times a day)
• Easy watch setting
- World Time for approximately 300 cities
- Time swapping
- Alarm setting
- Step count using a 3-axis accelerometer (Step Count Graph, step goal progress graphic)
- Stopwatch with Target Time alarm (lap/split display switching, up to 10 Target Times, 200 lap time records)
- Interval timer with up to five time settings (Auto repeat up to 20 times, skip, auto start, alert sound)
- Super Illuminator with Auto light
* Elegant looking and lightweight aluminum.
The new G-SHOCK series was created to be a timepiece that is suitable for an elite squad of talented athletes.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
Step Goal Progress Display (step count goal setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000-step increments)
Step Count Graph: Hourly step count for the past 7 hours on a 6-level graph
Power Saving: Auto sensor sleep state entry after fixed period of non-activity
- Dual time (Home time swapping)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, lap/split times)
Target Time alarm up to 10 Target Time settings
- Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20), auto-start
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2025
- Size of case : 54.1×48.6×15.5mm
- Total weight : 59g
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 Manual
- Original packaging