Casio G-Shock MUDMASTER "Black Out" GG-B100-1BJF (JAPAN SET)
Video Source: (Youtube)
Casio G-Shock Master of G series
From the G-SHOCK and Master of G series, which are intended for use on extreme lands where rubble and earth and sand are piled up and scattered, a new model “Black Out” with a matte black appearance appears.
This time, we focused on black thoroughly, and made it possible to feel the texture of resin and the rugged design unique to Master of G series. The base model adopts "MUDMASTER" GG-B100 which realizes new shock, dust and mud proof performance by the structure which adopted carbon material.
The appearance of a toughness watch equipped with functions that support accurate judgment and action under various circumstances.
- Carbon core guard structure
- Mud resist structure (dustproof / mudproof)
- Carbon fiber insert bezel
- Exterior with double back cover
- Auto double LED light (super illuminator) that illuminates the dial and liquid crystal
- Shock resistant structure (shock resist)
- Dustproof / mudproof structure (mud resist)
- Carbon core guard structure
- Inorganic glass
- Spherical and curved glass
- 20 ATM water resistant
- Case and bezel material: Carbon / resin
- Resin band
- Mobile link function (function interlocking with compatible mobile phones via Bluetooth® communication)
- Needle evacuation function (If the needle overlaps the liquid crystal display and it is difficult to see, the needle can be temporarily retracted from above the liquid crystal display)
- Azimuth measurement function: Measures 16 azimuth and azimuth angles (0 to 359 °), continuous azimuth measurement (60 seconds), north azimuth pointer function, magnetic declination correction function, azimuth correction function (2-point correction / 8 character correction / Automatic correction)
- Barometric pressure measurement function (measurement range: 260 to 1,100 hPa), barometric pressure graph (displays the past 20 hours or 56 hours), barometric pressure difference indicator (± 10 hPa), barometric pressure information alarm (characteristic barometric pressure change occurred In case, you will be notified by arrow and sound)
- * The barometric pressure graph can be changed to the past 20 minutes or 56 minutes. At that time, the pressure difference indicator is displayed in ± 1hPa unit.
- Altitude measurement function / relative altimeter (measurement range: -700 to 10,000m), altitude memory (measurement date / time / altitude up to 14 manual memories, automatic recording data: maximum / minimum altitude, automatic integration (up / down) ) Memory), altitude trend graph, altitude difference indicator (± 100m / ± 1000m), measurement interval setting function (every 5 seconds / 2 minutes) * Every 1 second only for the first 3 minutes
- Temperature measurement function (measurement range: -10 to 60 ° C)
- Step count function (step count display range: 0 to 999,999 steps), power saving function (automatically puts the sensor to sleep if there is no movement for a certain period of time to save power)
- Sunrise / Sunset time display
- World time: 38 cities in the world (38 time zones, with automatic summer time setting function) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time display, home time city replacement function
- Stopwatch (1/100 second (less than 1 hour) / 1 second (more than 1 hour), 24 hours total, with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units)
- 5 time alarms / time signal
- Fully automatic calendar
- 12 / 24-hour display switch
- Operation sound ON / OFF switching function
- Double LED light: LED light
for dial (with auto light, super illuminator, afterglow function, afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds / 3 seconds)),
LED backlight for LCD (auto light, super illuminator, afterglow function, Afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds / 3 seconds)
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
- Battery life: about 2 years
- * When not linked with a smartphone, it operates with normal quartz accuracy (average monthly difference ± 15 seconds).
* The altimeter is a relative altimeter that converts the pressure change into altitude. When the atmospheric pressure changes due to weather conditions, the altitude of the measured value also changes.
* When measuring the outside air temperature, remove the watch from your wrist and make sure that it is not affected by body temperature, sweat (water droplets) or direct sunlight.
- LED: White
- Case size (H × W × D): 55.4 × 53.1 × 19.3mm
- Weight: 92g
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 Manual
- Original packaging