[PRE-ORDER] Casio G-Shock x BRITISH ARMY GG-B100BA-1A Limited Edition
Video Source: (Youtube)
In the British Army “BRITISH ARMY” and G-SHOCK “Master of G” series, “MUDMASTER” is designed for extreme land use where rubble and earth are piled up and scattered. The collaboration model with
The base model uses a carbon material and adopts the MUDMASTER "GG-B100", which has shock-proof, dust-proof, and mud-proof performance that can be used in harsh environments.
Under the supervision of the British Army, this model expresses camouflage clothing with camouflage pattern on the entire watch and package. In addition, the Army logo is applied to the play ring and package, and the material of the play ring is metal, making it a special specification unique to the collaboration model.
It is a special collaboration model with "BRITISH ARMY" that stands up to the toughest tasks and G-SHOCK MUDMASTER who has advanced specifications to support its activities.
- Carbon core guard structure
- Mud resist structure (dustproof / mudproof)
- Carbon fiber insert bezel
- Exterior with double back cover
- Auto double LED light (super illuminator) that illuminates the dial and liquid crystal
- Triple sensor + acceleration sensor
- Impact resistant structure (shock resist)
- Dust-proof and mud-proof structure (mad resist)
- Carbon core guard structure
- Inorganic glass
- Spherical / curved glass
- 20 ATM water resistant
- Case / Bezel Material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin band
- Mobile link function (function interlocking with compatible mobile phones via Bluetooth® communication)
- Needle evacuation function (when the needle overlaps the liquid crystal display and is difficult to see, the needle can be temporarily retracted from the liquid crystal display)
- Azimuth measurement function: Measures 16 azimuths and azimuth angles (0 to 359 °), azimuth continuous measurement (60 seconds), north azimuth pointer function, magnetic declination correction function, azimuth correction function (2-point correction / 8 letter correction) / Automatic correction)
- Barometric pressure measurement function (measurement range: 260 to 1,100 hPa), barometric pressure trend graph (displays the past 20 hours or 56 hours), barometric pressure difference indicator (± 10 hPa), barometric pressure trend information alarm (a characteristic barometric pressure change has occurred) In that case, we will inform you with an arrow and a sound.
- * The barometric pressure tendency graph can be changed to display the past 20 minutes or 56 minutes. At that time, the pressure difference indicator is displayed in units of ± 1 hPa.
- Altitude measurement function / Relative altimeter (measurement range: -700 to 10,000m), altitude memory (up to 14 measurement date / time / altitude manual memory, automatic recording data: maximum / minimum altitude, automatic integration (up / down) ) Memory), altitude trend graph, altitude difference indicator (± 100m / ± 1000m), measurement interval setting function (every 5 seconds / 2 minutes) * every 1 second only for the first 3 minutes
- Temperature measurement function (measurement range: -10 to 60 ° C)
- Step count function (step display range: 0 to 999,999 steps), power saving function (when there is no movement for a certain period of time, the sensor automatically goes to sleep mode to save power)
- Sunrise / Sunset time display
- World time: 38 cities in the world (38 time zones, with daylight saving time automatic setting function) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time display, home time city replacement function
- Stopwatch (1/100 second (less than 1 hour) / 1 second (1 hour or more), 24 hours total, with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units)
- 5 time alarms / time signal
- Fully automatic calendar
- 12/24 hour display switching
- Operation sound ON / OFF switching function
- Double LED light: LED light
for dial (auto light, super illuminator, afterglow function, afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds / 3 seconds)),
LED backlight for LCD part (auto light, super illuminator, afterglow function, Afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds / 3 seconds) included)
- Accuracy: Average monthly difference ± 15 seconds
- Battery life: about 2 years
- * If you do not link with a smartphone, it will operate with normal quartz accuracy (average monthly difference of ± 15 seconds).
* An altimeter is a relative altimeter that converts atmospheric pressure changes into altitude. When the atmospheric pressure changes due to weather conditions, the altitude of the measured value also changes.
* When measuring the outside temperature, remove the watch from your wrist to avoid being affected by body temperature, sweat (water droplets), direct sunlight, etc.
- LED: White
- Size of case : 55.4×53.1×19.3mm
- Total weight : 97g
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 Manual
- Original packaging