Casio G-Shock x Love The Sea And The Earth GW-9406KJ-2JR Limited Edition (JAPAN SET)
Video Source: (Youtube)
G-SHOCK / BABY-G has been creating collaboration models with environmental groups since the latter half of the 90's and continues to support the groups.
Under the theme of "Love The Sea And The Earth" in 2020, "EARTH WATCH" will support a wide range of environmental conservation and research such as endangered ecosystems, marine and biodiversity, and climate variability. We will support you.
This model is based on the "RANGEMAN" GW-9400, which is designed for use in hot and rainy jungles and jungles, which is one of the harshest environments on earth, from the Master of G series. The blue face and throat are expressed in the case with the motif of the endangered cassowary * . The band is designed with the image of a whole body covered with black hair-like feathers and two wattles hanging red from the throat, and is the word of "EARTHWATCH", "Change the World. Yourself." I printed the logo. The LED backlight uses the "EARTHWATCH" logo, and the back cover is engraved with the "Love The Sea And The Earth" logo, making it a model with detailed designs everywhere.
Introducing a new model inspired by the cassowary, a rare animal whose population is declining.
- Button guard cylinder structure
- Triple sensor that can measure altitude, direction, barometric pressure / temperature
- High-brightness fully automatic LED light (super illuminator)
- Carbon fiber insert band
- Multi-band 6 that receives standard radio waves from 6 stations in the world (2 stations in Japan, China, USA, UK, Germany) and automatically adjusts the time
- Tough solar
- The sensor mode used immediately before can be displayed directly.
- Direct time stamp that can memorize the time with one push, stopwatch that can be started with one push
- A booklet containing the purpose of this project is included in the package.
* Inhabits the rainforests of Australia. It has a total length of about 130 to 170 cm and belongs to the order Casuariiformes. It is said to be the "most dangerous bird in the world" and has been listed in the Guinness Book of Records as a dangerous animal. The population is declining due to the decline in rainforests and the effects of imported animals, and it is threatened with extinction.
Under the theme of "Love The Sea And The Earth", G-SHOCK and BABY-G will continue to support the groups by creating collaboration models with various environmental groups.
established in 1971 in Boston, USA. We support the steady field surveys that require time, money, and manpower, which are conducted all over the world, in terms of both "funds and manpower", and are the oldest and oldest volunteer dispatch activities for field surveys in the world. It is a trusted international NGO. We support more than 100 field survey projects that are reviewed and certified based on our own strict standards, mobilize more than 4000 volunteers in collaboration with 200 international researchers, and manage and manage a series of processes in detail. ing.
- Inorganic glass
- Impact resistant structure (shock resist)
- Water resistant to 20 bar
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Carbon fiber insert band
- Tough solar (solar charging system)
- Radio reception function: Automatic reception (up to 6 times / day) (China radio waves up to 5 times / day) / manual reception,
<Japan> Received radio waves: JJY, frequency: 40kHz / 60kHz (Fukushima / Kyushu both stations compatible model)
< North America> Received radio wave: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz
<Europe region> Received radio wave: MSF / DCF77, Frequency: 60kHz / 77.5kHz
<China> Received radio wave: BPC, Frequency: 68.5kHz
* For cities that can receive home time settings When set, the station that matches the city is received. The time difference is set according to the selected city.
- Direction measurement function: Measures 16 directions and angles (0 to 359 °), continuously measures directions (60 seconds), graphically displays north, south, east, and west, and bearing memory (one graphic showing the angle of direction and recorded direction) ), Magnetic declination correction function, Orientation correction function
- Barometric pressure measurement function (measurement range: 260 to 1,100 hPa), barometric pressure trend graph display (displays for the past 42 hours), barometric pressure difference graphic, barometric pressure trend information alarm (report and arrow when a characteristic barometric pressure change occurs) (Represented by)
- Altitude measurement function / Relative altimeter (measurement range: -700 to 10,000 m), altitude memory (automatic recording data: maximum altitude, minimum altitude, integrated ascending altitude, integrated descending altitude), altitude difference graphic, altitude difference measurement ( -3,000 to 3,000 m), measurement interval setting function (every 5 seconds / 2 minutes) * Every 1 second only for the first 3 minutes
- Temperature measurement function (measurement range: -10 to 60 ° C)
- World time: Time display of 48 cities (31 time zones, with daylight saving time setting function) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
- Sunrise / sunset time display
- Manual memory function: Record up to 40 altitude, barometric pressure, temperature, direction, and time (time stamp function)
- Stopwatch (1/100 second, 1000 hour counter, with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units)
- 5 time alarms (only 1 with snooze function), time signal
- Battery indicator display
- Power saving function (In a dark place, the display is turned off after a certain period of time to save power)
- Fully automatic calendar
- 12/24 hour system display switching
- Operation sound ON / OFF switching function
- LED backlight (with full auto light, super illuminator, afterglow function, afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds / 3 seconds))
- Driving time without solar power generation from full charge When
using the function: Approximately 8 months When using the
power saving state: Approximately 23 months
Home time City (city compatible with reception function) / Received radio waves
Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei / Japan Standard radio waves JJY40 / JJY60
(Honolulu), ( Ancaregi ), Vancouver, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Denver, Mexico City, Chicago, New York, Harifax , St. John's / American standard radio waves WWVB
Lisbon, London, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Berlin , Stockholm, Athens, (Moscow) / British standard radio wave MSF / German standard radio wave DCF77
Hong Kong, Beijing / China standard radio wave BPC
* Each city in () may receive if conditions are good.
* If radio waves are not received, it will operate with normal quartz accuracy (average monthly difference ± 15 seconds).
* The altimeter is a relative altimeter that converts changes in atmospheric pressure to altitude.
As the barometric pressure changes due to weather conditions, the altitude of the measured values also changes.
* When measuring the outside temperature, remove the watch from your wrist so that it will not be affected by body temperature, sweat (water droplets), direct sunlight, etc.
- LED: white
- Case size (H x W x D): 55.2 x 53.5 x 18.2 mm
- Mass: 93g
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 Manual
- Original packaging