Casio G-Shock RANGEMAN "Black Out" GW-9400-1B
Video Source: (Youtube)
From the G-SHOCK and Master of G series, which are intended for use on extreme lands where rubble and earth and sand are piled up and scattered, a new model “Black Out” with a matte black appearance appears.
This time, we focused on black thoroughly, and made it possible to feel the texture of resin and the rugged design unique to Master of G series. The base model adopts "RANGEMAN" GW-9400 equipped with a direct time stamp function that can store the time with one push.
The appearance of a toughness watch equipped with functions that support accurate judgment and action under various circumstances.
- Button guard cylinder structure
- Triple sensor that can measure altitude, direction, barometric pressure / temperature
- High brightness fully automatic LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Multi-band 6 that receives standard radio waves from six stations around the world (two stations in Japan, China, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany) and automatically corrects the time
- Tough solar
- Direct display of the last used sensor mode
- Direct time stamp that can store time with one push, stopwatch that can be activated with one push
- Inorganic glass
- Shock resistant structure (shock resist)
- 20 ATM water resistant
- Case / bezel material:
- Tough solar (solar charging system)
- Radio reception function: Automatic reception (maximum 6 times / day) (China radio waves up to 5 times / day) / manual reception,
<Japan> reception radio wave: JJY, Frequency: 40kHz / 60kHz (Fukushima / both bureau in Kyushu model)
< North America> Received radio wave: WWVB, frequency: 60kHz
<Europe> Received radio wave: MSF / DCF77, Frequency: 60kHz / 77.5kHz
<China> Received radio wave: BPC, frequency: 68.5kHz
* For cities that can receive home time settings When set, stations are received according to the city. The time difference is set according to the selected city.
- Azimuth measurement function: Measures 16 azimuth and azimuth angles (0 to 359 °), continuous azimuth measurement (60 seconds), graphic display of east, west, north and south, bearing memory (one graphic showing azimuth angle and recorded direction) ), Magnetic declination correction function, azimuth correction function
- Barometric pressure measurement function (measurement range: 260 to 1,100 hPa), barometric pressure graph display (displaying the past 42 hours), barometric pressure difference graphic, barometric pressure information alarm (sounds and arrows when a characteristic barometric pressure change occurs) Is represented by
- Altitude measurement function / Relative altimeter (measurement range: -700 to 10,000m), altitude memory (automatic recording data: maximum altitude, minimum altitude, integrated altitude, integrated altitude altitude), altitude difference graphic, altitude difference measurement ( -3,000 to 3,000m), measurement interval setting function (every 5 seconds / 2 minutes) * Every 1 second only for the first 3 minutes
- Temperature measurement function (measurement range: -10 to 60 ° C)
- World time: 48 cities (31 time zones, with daylight saving time setting function) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time display
- Sunrise / Sunset time display
- Manual memory function: Record up to 40 altitude, barometric pressure, temperature, direction, time (time stamp function)
- Stopwatch (1/100 second, 1000 hours total, with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units)
- Five time alarms (only one with snooze function) and time signal
- Battery indicator display
- Power saving function (turns off the display after a certain period of time in the dark to save power)
- Fully automatic calendar
- 12 / 24-hour display switch
- Operation sound ON / OFF switching function
- LED backlight (with full auto light, super illuminator, afterglow function, afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds / 3 seconds))
- Driving time in the state without solar power generation from full charge When
using the function: about 8 months In
the case of power saving state: about 23 months
Home time city (receiving function compatible city) / received radio waves
Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei / Japan Standard Radio JJY40 / JJY60
(Honolulu), (Anchorage), Vancouver, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Denver, Mexico City, Chicago, New York, Halifax, St. Johns / USA Standard Radio WWVB
Lisbon, London, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Berlin , Stockholm, Athens, (Moscow) / British standard radio wave MSF / Germany standard radio wave DCF77
Hong Kong, Beijing / China standard radio wave BPC
* Each city within () may receive if conditions are good.
※ When radio wave reception is not performed, it operates with normal quartz accuracy (average monthly difference ± 15 seconds).
* The altimeter is a relative altimeter that converts the pressure change into altitude.
When the atmospheric pressure changes due to weather conditions, the altitude of the measured value also changes.
* When measuring the outside air temperature, remove the watch from your wrist and make sure that it is not affected by body temperature, sweat (water droplets) or direct sunlight.
- LED: White
- Case size (H × W × D): 55.2 × 53.5 × 18.2mm
- Weight: 93g
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 Manual
- Original packaging